Posted on 24 Nov 2017
FitFarms Quick Fire Fitness and Fat Burn Work Out - SECTION 1
As with most exercise plans for fat burning or fitness specifically the exercises aren't as important as the affect they have on the individual so next to our exercises we have put a 0-10 scale 10 being the hardest you could manage for that time period or rep range this way you know you can replace the exercise with one more suited to your level of fitness. Higher or lower? Once completed a cool down of 5 minutes minimum would be encouraged and if time is an issue we have written in sections so you can remove or focus on certain sections to cut down on time.
30 minutes progressive overload routine using non equipment exercises (which can be easily swapped for equipment based exercise if you so wish) enjoy!!
Section 1 Pre Exhaust
Target muscle groups: Glutes hamstrings calves
- Hip lifts (heels to bum)
- Kneeling hip extensions
- Good mornings
- Hip lifts (legs slightly straighter)
- Kneeling negative leg curls with weight or partner keeping feet on floor
- Prone alternate straight leg lift and squeeze
- Standing calf raise with support if necessary
- Lunge position calf raise on back leg (lean against wall for added resistance)
- Repeat on opposite leg
- Heel lifted squats wide or sumo stance.
Pick 3 exercises 20 reps of each in a circuit and continue to repeat for 5 constant minutes (no rest!)
Image source: Pinterest.com.au/pin/443604632015780882/