Weight Loss Camp without the Boot Camp Regime 07766240446 /08006343070
View available courses and book online or call 07766240446/08006343070

Fitness Retreat

Book Your Fitness Retreat

WE ARE NOW OFFERING A 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL 2020 COURSES DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE CORONAVIRUS YOU CAN BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE AS YOU CAN MOVE YOUR BOOKING IF THE VIRUS STOPS YOU FROM JOINING US. HALF THE PRICES THAT ARE ADVERTISED AND THAT IS THE ACTUAL PRICE YOU WILL PAY IF YOU HAVE BOOKED A COURSE UNDER THE ORIGINAL PRICE YOU RECEIVE A 50% DISCOUNT ON A FUTURE COURSE. TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND CHOOSE A DATE. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PAY A 30% DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR PLACE. USUALLY WE FOLLOW UP WITH THE BALANCE INVOICE FOR THE OTHER 70% BUT IF YOU BOOK TODAY WE ONLY FOLLOW UP WITH 20% GIVING YOU A HALF PRICE COURSE

THE 50% DISCOUNT OFFER ENDS ON 25TH May AT 10PM

Step 1: Choose a Course