QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH YOUR TEAM

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH YOUR TEAM

Postby admin » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 am

Hello To Everyone Who Has Been To FitFarms

If you would like to ask any of the team questions please ask away here everyone will get automatically notified and we will respond quickly.

Thank you

Stephen and Team :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
admin
Site Admin

Re: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH YOUR TEAM

Postby Andy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:47 am

Hey,
My name is Andy, I'm the health manager here at fitfarms, which means I take care of the course content the timetable, workshops etc. A big part of what we try to deliver on our courses is support and self development, in that I mean we aim to give everybody the tools and the confidence to make their healthy lifestyle work for them in their time and in their way. If anyone would like to know more about it or if you have any questions about the actual on site timetable or structure please feel free to fire away and I'll be happy to help.
Andy

Re: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH YOUR TEAM

Postby lisastew » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi
I will be in Derbyshire for the 5 day session from Sunday 22 Oct. I'm hoping for a lifechanger here. I really need some direction after going through a tough couple of years and putting on 3 stone. I know i have the ability, i just need to get it going again. I'm really looking forward to it, roll on Sunday. Thanks Lisa
lisastew

Return to Pre Course Chat & Post Course Comments